Sunday, August 13, 2017

Spoons

This is a great way to explain things and how some days are for me when I over do or have too much on my plate and have to slow down. Though my heart is good and they fixed it I still have times when because I over did I have to count my spoons and pick and choose what I will do. I have gotten much better at it as time has gone on. 


Last summer I used way more spoons than I had and it took me a long time to get back to having one spoon in reserve.


This theory applies to anyone who has an illness that is hidden like heart disease, arthritis, cancer, depression, multiple sclerosis, and many more. It is one that I think will help others understand and be able to comprehend what it feels like to walk in our shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to Pay Off Your College Loan

  There is a key point that the leftist are totally missing in their, asinine argument, saying that the government should pay off student lo...