Friday, September 23, 2022

The Moronic Delusions Have Invaded the Military

Have you read this insane article

This is total crap. I am my son’s mother, not his caregiver. I am a parent but first and foremost I am a MOTHER!  These people need to get over themselves. Every child has a mother, be it the one who raised them or their birth mother. Men CANNOT have babies they do not have the genetic make up required to to carry and birth a child.  If you want to say you are a boy that is fine, but do not expect me to buy into your delusion. 

I am a real woman. These looney tunes need to get over themselves and stop trying to change facts into lies. A woman is  a person with a certain combination of sex characteristics, commonly including two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei, a vagina, a uterus and ovaries, and enlarged breasts developed at puberty.  1 million years from now if your bones are found your DNA will show that you are a woman or you are a man, not your delusion.


My son is a man which means he has an X and a Y chromosome. He has a GIRLFRIEND not a partner, but a real woman with two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei, a vagina, a uterus and ovaries,etc… She like most women can give birth to a child, men cannot.  I refuse to buy into the looney leftist delusion that they are trying to cram down our throats. 


I do not care what name you want to be called, that I can do, but that does not make you a male or a female.  I also am not going to call you they, them, their,see, ze, zem, or zer, or any other imaginary pronoun that you make up. If you are a male you are a her or him. If you are a female you are a she or her, end of story. My answer is I DO NOT DO PRONOUNS!!!!  These delusional people need some serious mental health, not to have their delusions fed and supported by society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to Pay Off Your College Loan

  There is a key point that the leftist are totally missing in their, asinine argument, saying that the government should pay off student lo...