Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

This year has been a rough one for me personally. My oldest son went to jail for a while, though all charges were dropped in the end it was not a good experience for him. He ended up in the hospital seriously ill because of poor medical care while in jail.
In March I lost my father to cancer, and though we had a long period when we were not in touch because of my stepmother, we had reconciled and it was and is a major loss. He was a good man, and I loved him very much. He served his country for over 20 years in the Air Force, and worked for the U.S. Postal Service. His funeral service included military honors and I proudly display his burial flag in my home in remembrance of his service. I know he is up there watching over me along with his mother, father, and two sisters who passed on before him.
I am very happy that I survived my own health scare and celebrate each day as a gift from God. I plan to live life to fullest and to be around for a long time and enjoy every day of it. I am feeling better every day and working hard to regain my strength and stamina. Some days I forget and over do, but I am working on that.
I have a wonderful loving husband who took excellent care of me through all of the bad and who I love very much. I also have two sons who I love and many wonderful friends who were there for me when I needed them.
I was truly blessed in 2010 and pray that am so blessed with family, friends, and good health in the New Year.
I wish you all a very happy and healthy new year. May you be blessed with good health and much happiness in the coming year.

Spoons

This is a great way to explain things and how some days are for me when I over do or have too much on my plate and have to slow down. Thoug...