Tuesday, March 2, 2021

I love Dr. Seuss!!!

 This cancel culture garbage has gone too far. To attack Dr. Seuss, the author of great, classic children’s books and ban them as racist is utterly moronic.



And to think that I saw it on Mulberry Street is one of the best books ever to motivate students to write. I used this book with my high school students on Adak and I got some of the best writings Ever. They wrote their own version of to think I saw on Adak’s Main Street. I had students who wrote it and rapped it, And students who created such colorful pictures of Adak. Their writings were exquisite. I kept a few of these students writing because they were so awesome.  

 

 And these imbeciles who think that these books are racist need to go get their heads examined!!



If I Ran the Zoo is a wonderful story for children and most people do not even what these cancel culture morons are calling racism. They are the racist.

 

Cancel culture is crap we need to cancel them, flush them all down the toilet because they belong in a pile of 💩 because that’s what they have for brains. The chancel culture people are the ones who are driving this whole garbage issue. There is no racism in 90% of what they call racism. They are the ones who are pushing the racist agenda and causing all the problems. They are the Nazi’s in my opinion who are trying to control us and take away our rights.

 

How anyone can think that these fun children’s stories are racist is beyond comprehension. These people are communist. 

 

https://youtu.be/JnsM5VxAR68

 

This is all about control! They are trying to control what you can think and what you can read. 

 

I have these books and you can be damn sure that I’m going to read them with my grandchildren and share them with every child I know because Dr. Seuss is awesome. They were favorite books of mine when I was a child. My children loved them. My students loved them. 

 

I believe every future generation needs to have the chance to read every book ever written by Dr. Seuss. His books turn children onto reading and banning them is a crime!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It Is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to Pay Off Your College Loan

  There is a key point that the leftist are totally missing in their, asinine argument, saying that the government should pay off student lo...